A strong brand is vital if you’re going to succeed in business. In this week’s show Jamie Wallace from Suddenly Marketing and I discuss how important it is to audit your branding as we go into 2013.
It’s important to spend time defining and building your brand. After all your brand is the source of a promise to your consumer. It’s the foundation of your marketing messages and no business should be without.
Successfully branding your business brings huge value and once in place it makes all other marketing, both online and offline, easier, faster and more effective.
We also look at storytelling and our predictions for 2013.
Click the player to listen…
Mentioned in the Show
Jamie’s recent blog post series on Branding
- Branding is NOT optional – Part 1: A cautionary tale
- Branding is NOT optional – Part 2: Let them eat your dust
- Branding is NOT optional – Part 3: Do yourself a favor. Get brand.
Also check out:
Connect with Jamie
Other Ways to Listen to the Podcast:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe in iTunes
- Click here for the show archive
- Click here for the show’s RSS feed – for Android listeners.
You can also find the show on the new Apple Podcast app.