a community of business bloggers who have a mindset of creating epic content, building relationships & trust in the marketplace, and are monetizing their work by consistently serving up value to their customers.
I caught up with Mark to ask him about starting a community for business owners looking to start blogging amidst a community of other business bloggers.
At present the service is just getting started so he’s looking for early adopters to jump in and get involved but, knowing Mark’s passion for social media, business and community, I know this is going to succeed.
Click Play to Listen
I think the exciting part of Mark’s project is the opportunity for newbies to try out business blogging in a supportive community. You can’t underestimate the value of support and the interchange of ideas. For established bloggers, there’s the opportunity to try something different away from your regular website.
I have a word of caution, though; it’s important to build you own marketing platform at your own website. No matter how dedicated and engaged community sites are, they can always disappear. BloggerBeat lets you take your content with you should you choose to leave (unlike Facebook !), but it’s worth bearing in mind.
If you get involved, do let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Mark’s Recommendations on BloggerBeat
- URL: http://bloggerbeat.com/contentmarketing
- Recent Article: http://bloggerbeat.com/contentmarketing/2013/06/26/small-businesses-can-integrate-seo-social-media-and-content-marketing-in-just-7-easy-ways/
- URL: http://bloggerbeat.com/blog
- Recent Article: http://bloggerbeat.com/blog/2013/06/28/the-power-of-quotes-a-conversation-with-steve-jobs/
- Recent Article: http://bloggerbeat.com/jaymesoulati/2013/06/24/what-is-hybrid-pr/
- URL: http://bloggerbeat.com/designresumes
- Recent Article: http://bloggerbeat.com/designresumes/2013/06/20/creating-an-online-presence-to-resonate-with-your-valueresonates-with-value/
- URL: http://bloggerbeat.com/marketing/
- Recent Article:http://bloggerbeat.com/marketing/2013/06/27/how-to-grow-your-presence-with-a-formulated-content-mix/
Other Ways to Listen to the Podcast:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe in iTunes
- Click here for the show archive
- Click here for the show’s RSS feed – for Android listeners.
You can also find the show on the new Apple Podcast app.
Feedback? Leave VoiceMail
Have you got a question?
Get in touch and I’ll take up your marketing question on the show.