You know you need a Strategic Marketing Game Plan from Moondog if you want to:
- Stop blowing your marketing budget on campaigns that don’t work
- Reach the right people with your marketing – the ones who want to buy from you
- Figure out if Facebook, Twitter (or another social media channel) is worth your time
- Know what tools to use, what data to track to work effectively
- Define your marketing message, and know exactly where, when, and how to say it
Here's what goes into the Marketing Game Plan:
No two Strategic Marketing Game Plans are alike. But every Moondog Strategic Marketing Game Plan can help you:
- Make smarter, data-driven decisions for your marketing budget
- Speed up the buying process for your customer
- Feel confident you’re using evidence-based recommendations from seasoned marketing experts
- Drill down to the exact metrics you need to monitor to know if you’re marketing actually works
How we work with your project
Whether in person or on a conference call, we get to know your business, goals, and your target customer(s). We learn as much as we can about your current marketing activities, how you’re doing before setting out to devise a strategic marketing game plan designed to succeed.
Digital Marketing Audit
The next step is for us to dive into your Analytics and analyse how your website and social media channels are working for your business. We’ll also look at how your Pay-per-click campaigns have performed. Where possible, we conduct stakeholder interviews and gather as much information as we can. Rest-assured, we respect your privacy: a NDA is included in all our contracts.
Every marketing audit includes a review of the market place, looking at the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that exist, giving you a real insight into how you are doing. Once we have all the information we need, we put an actionable marketing game plan together.
The Marketing Game Plan
When we’re done, we present you with a comprehensive strategic game plan, inline with your budget. The game plan is presented in person or digital meeting and is followed up with a comprehensive written document.We outline a step-by-step approach so you can market your business successfully, and provide, clear KPIs and analysis methods to help you monitor results.
At the end of the project, you can implement the marketing game plan we make for you in house, or even hire us to partner with you. Moondog has been providing digital marketing strategy along with content, design and training since 2007 across a broad range of industries.
The benefits of outsourcing your marketing strategy
One of the benefits of outsourcing your digital marketing strategy is that you’re bringing in specialists, independent of your organisation, and able to provide a fresh set of eyes.
Smaller businesses may not have dedicated marketing strategists on staff so you’re bringing in a team of professionals to work alongside you; for businesses with existing marketing staff, you’ll benefit from having a team add another layer to what you’re doing, perhaps focusing on how a particular strategy such as podcasting or social media can really add something new or be improved.