At Moondog, strategy is more than just a buzzword. It’s more than just one sentence scribbled on a napkin somewhere.
Every single marketing firm worth its salt talks about strategy. (We’re thinking of creating a marketing jargon bingo card and putting strategy as the free spot. That, or engagement. It’s close.)
What makes Moondog different? We don’t just talk about it. We do it.
A documented strategy is the secret to making the most of your marketing dollars and increasing your revenue.
Not having a strategy means you are wasting money. Not having a strategy means you’re throwing spaghetti at the wall. Unless your guests want to eat off the floor, non-strategy means everybody goes hungry. Or they’re all fighting over the one noodle that stuck.
We base everything on a combination of analysis, research, and creative energy. When you hire Moondog to create a marketing strategy, you get:
- A meticulous audit of your existing marketing strategy.
- An actionable blueprint for your marketing activities.
- A set of creative yet evidence-based recommendations and tactics to bring your strategy to life.
- Documented buyer personas and journeys you can use in all of your marketing efforts.
How do we do it? We gather lots of information during the entire process using these tools:
- A Marketing Questionnaire that you fill out. It’s so thorough one of our clients cussed us out – then doubled his business.
- Stakeholder interviews. We can interview your stakeholders one-on-one, or use a survey if that’s more cost-effective for you.
- Analytics. You are using Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, right? (Even if you haven’t looked at your data in months). If you’re not, we can make recommendations as to what you should be using.
- Timely feedback and input from you. The truth is, we can’t do it without you. We’ll schedule regular check-ins that keep the strategy development on task.
Bottom line, investing in a marketing strategy means you make and save more money over time.
Of course, the next step is to put that strategy into action. Need help with that? Check out our monthly retainers.
What our clients say
“We spent nearly two years trying to launch an ecommerce site and develop strong customer traffic – but never really got anywhere. Frustrated, we had Moondog audit the site. They provided a very clear report that explained why customers weren’t buying and why there was so little traffic. Then we contracted Moondog on retainer to develop a new website using the methods outlined in the audit – and with a strong focus on content, traffic development and conversion. Now there’s more visits to our site than ever thought and sales are great!”
Ana Belloso, Inspired Kitchen Design
Fill out my online form.