In this week’s episode of Online Marketing & Communications I look at some of the key strategies we can employ to increase the way we connect with visitors to our sites with effective blog posts.
Those of us that invest in blogging as part of our online marketing strategy really need to be getting the results we deserve for our efforts; however, often publishing without a clear strategy can result in traffic but little or no conversion.
As far as I’m concerned it all comes down to creating content that really answers the problems and issues that people go online to solve. It’s common behaviour to ask Google for recommendations and advice. These are the kind of subjects you need to address as they will:
- increase the likelihood of being found online
- build trust in your skills and services
- improve the reach your content marketing has across social media channels
Links mentioned in this week’s show
Other Ways to Listen to the Podcast:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe in iTunes
- Click here for the show archive
- Click here for the show’s RSS feed – for Android listeners.
You can also find the show on the new Apple Podcast app.
Feedback? Leave VoiceMail
Have you got a question?
Get in touch and I’ll take up your marketing question on the show.